General Information about Astrological Qualities of Ornaments Studded with Diamonds
In accordance to Vedic astrology, gems and stones used to make gemstone jewellery have their own identity and characteristics which make them exclusive. Diamonds are associated with many myths and legendry stories as it has the most beautiful rarest crystalline structure.
In Greek language, diamond means the indestructible one. As they are made of one single element, which is approximately 100% carbon, they are the hardest natural substance present in the deepest layers of earth.
As stated by ancient Vedic astrology, diamonds give strength and courage to the wearer of diamond jewellery. It represents the qualities of the planet ‘Venus’. Thus, diamonds enhance the beauty of the wearer. It is a symbol of luxury and boldness. Hence, wearing customized diamond jewellery designs exclusively is believed to be good for harmonious married life.
According to Hindu mythology diamonds are equal to thousands of glittering stars, thus presenting diamond ornaments to the newly married couple is more suitable compared to other ornaments like sapphire jewellery.
- Manufacturers and traders selling accessories favoured by women, ornament makers, cloth designers specialised in women garments and beauticians should wear any kind of diamond embedded ornaments.
- Actors, actress and every person earning their livelihood by entertaining others should wear the diamond studded accessory to achieve success.
- People who have great influence of the planet Venus in their horoscope should own diamonds.
- If your horoscope isn’t favourable to Venus, then you should avoid wearing diamonds.
- Astrologers even advise people to wear diamonds if they won’t to experience solace from the ill effects of Venus.
The suitable ways to adorn diamonds:
- Diamonds having less black marks and sparkling white is the most suitable one to wear.
- 5 to 1 carat diamond is best to be worn as per the statement of astrologers.
- Adorn the diamonds in band of gold or silver in the last or middle finger of right hand.
- Myths states that dipping the diamond studded ornament in honey or milk will enhance its purity.
- Expert astrologers say that diamond’s effect can be experienced for five years then it becomes inactive.
- It is believed that your birth date decides your destiny. Similar belief applies for wearing diamonds. People born between 15th May to 14th June and 15th October to 14th November should use diamond jewellery.
- People having the zodiac signs Libra and Taurus will be luckier while wearing diamond jewel accessory.
- Even in numerology diamond is favoured by radical number 6.
Wearing diamond jewellery enhances your general health, improves your prosperity, bring in laurels and aid in giving courage to resolve severe issues of life. To know more about diamonds, its features and connection with planet Venus, you can open links designed by famous astrologers well known worldwide. Get in touch with them to enhance your life. Right kind of astrological advice will help you to be safe from the side effects of wearing wrong kind of diamonds.